TOCNET®-Classic (TOCNET-C) is SCI Technology’s original networked off-the-shelf digital Unified Voice Management System (UVMS) for a wide variety of mission-critical applications. Battle-tested and proven in every branch of the U.S. Armed Services, TOCNET-C offers outstanding customization, interoperability and reliability for full-scale communication in the most demanding tactical environments.
Modern Capabilities for Mission Assurance
With advanced hardware and flexible, software-defined architecture, TOCNET-C is ideal for applications that require a feature-rich product directly out of the box. With broad capabilities for linking tactical ground, air and vehicle assets, TOCNET-C is the UVMS solution of choice for intercom projects throughout the Department of Defense. TOCNET-C is fully capable of supporting legacy systems and integrating with emerging technologies.
The SCI Advantage
With more than 55 years of experience in the Defense and Aerospace sector, SCI has developed a unique combination of resources and expertise that enable us to deliver superior products and services. Backed by the strength of SCI, TOCNET is:
- Designed, developed, manufactured and supported in the USA at our headquarters in Huntsville, Alabama. Click here for more information.
- Upgradable and scalable via our advanced software-defined architecture.
- Future-proof with SCI's continued investments in expanded features and capabilities.
- Battle-tested from Korea to Afghanistan for more than a decade.
- Certified for operation on government networks, mitigating the risks associated with
ever-changing Information Assurance requirements
- U.S. Army SIPRNet
- Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC)
- Certificate of Networthiness (CoN)
TOCNET-C Features (partial list):
- Radio bridging and cross-banding
- Remote radio control and management
- Conferencing of disparate assets (radios, operators, phones, VoIP)
- Networking for up to 64 TOCNET systems (1024 Communication Assets) for platform interoperability
- Multiple operator interfaces
- Software-based voice and data recorder for mission analysis
- Industry-leading Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
TOCNET-C Protocols (non-exhaustive):
- Support for industry-standard protocols
- Dual-stack networking (IPv4 and IPv6)